The safety of our guests, employees and our family are always our priority. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you all to the farm for our 2020 season we are asking you join us in creating a safe environment.
Our team will:
- Conduct safe sanitation procedures and use safe, healthy hygiene practices
- Provide proper sanitizing materials for cleaning common use surfaces and high touch surfaces as often as possible
- Make Hand sanitizing stations and hand washing sinks available to all guests and employees
- Train our employees on procedures related to COVID-19 to ensure safety of themselves and our guests
- Ask our employees to wear masks when their job requires it, example inside any building, cashiers and anyone working directly with guests.
- Employees coming to the farm will go through a proper health screening to ensure their wellness prior to each shift
- Keep your fellow guests and our employees safe by staying home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath) please visit us when you are feeling well.
- Follow social distancing guidelines set forth by California Public Health and the CDC and indicated by signage provided around the farm
- Sanitize or wash your hands when passing by a sanitizing station or hand washing sink
- Wear face masks when your ability to social distance is compromised or you enter one of our indoor buildings.